Central and Stylish Apartment
- Air conditioning
- Family/child friendly
- Smoking allowed
|Address||Calle del Marqués de Caro, 46003 Valencia, Spain|
|Response time||A few hours|
The equipment consists of ceramic hob, fridge, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, water filter, kettle, juicer and other utensils and kitchenware. Household linen (sheets, towels and tea towels).
The apartment has available the following facilities: cable TV, DVD, wireless internet, air conditioning cold and heating.
The Barrio del Carmen, Valencia's historic center. In the Barrio del Carmen of ancient origin and a deep urban tradition from s. XI has blown the history and culture, tradition and the new proposals, setting up an area which complements the traditional way of life: small shops, fresh products market, bakery, pharmacy, drugstore, hairdresser ... and the contemporary lifestyle with a dense network of shops, restaurants, terraces, bars, concert halls, cinemas, theaters or art galleries. The location of our apartments allows you to \"charge your batteries\" on local sports facilities (swimming pool, squash room, maintenance) and prepare to enjoy the city of Valencia and its cultural and leisure activities. From home, on foot or by bicycle you can visit:\r\n• HISTORIC CITY:
The walks through the streets, observing the urban or historic buildings: The Towers of Serranos or Quart, Round Square, the Cathedral of Valencia, the churches of Santa Catalina, the Patriarch or the Santos Juanes, among many located in the historic center of Valencia. Public buildings such as the Lonja of Merchants, emblem of Gothic architecture and the Central Market, where sampling modernist building architecture
• The Turia Gardens: The 8 km of the route of the old river Turia, will allow for pleasant walks, on foot or by bicycle, from Parque de la Cabecera with the lake and the Bioparc, going through the Palau de la Música to the resort of the City of Arts and Sciences: the Palau de les Arts, the Aquarium or the Museum Principe Felipe.
• IN ITS MARGINS: The Garden of the Hesperides and the Botanical Gardens. The History Museum of the City of Valencia, of Benlliure or Saint Pius V, the Viveros Gardens or Monforte.\r\n\r\n• IN YOUR ENVIRONMENT: IVAM and the Cultural Center of the Charity-houses the Museum of Ethnology and Prehistory-the Botanical Garden or the MUVIM. The Museums of the Marquis de Campo, the Ceramics Gonzalez Martí, Nau-the first university in Valencia, or the Church of the Patriarch, complete a large number of cultural offerings. Many of these institutions scheduled activities throughout the year. Other cultural institutions offer different types of activities, from concerts, exhibitions and film series, some of them offer very correct catering, both in price and quality: The French Institute, The University Menéndez Pelayo, To end the day, cinema or theater, concert halls, private or let them know concerted music or theater. The strategic location of our apartment, allows to use public transport to travel to: • The City of Arts and Sciences: The Palau de la Música, the Museo Principe Felipe, the Oceanographic Observatory, the Fallas Museum. Bus 95 (C / Blanquerías / Lliria). • In the urban beaches of La Malvarrosa and Las Arenas where you can enjoy the cuisine and the various leisure facilities. From the station \"Pont de whip - in front of the Torres de Serranos -. Metro - L4-L6\r\nBus - 1 - 2 - 19 to 23 - 31 - 32 - N1.
Being at home with the same telecommunications services and care services.
House rulesPrice includes:
- Taxes and consumption, provided that they are responsible.
- Change of weekly household laundry\r\n\r\n• Rates negotiable for medium-stay periods.
• Hours of input and output:
- Flexible. In case of incompatibility with the following entry can store your luggage until your departure time.
• Optional services:
- Cleaning (at 10 € / hour, minimum 1 hour).
- Optional garage. From 3 € / day and 7 € / day, depending on the length.
The user agrees to comply in good faith their commitments with prudence and diligence obligations for allocating accommodation to use agreed, responding against Pilar if they incur in any damages in the building and its contents.
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 525 US|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 1242 US|
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 7 US per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||On arrangement|
Reviews of this property
Reviews for this host's other properties
Eine wunderschöne Wohnung in zentraler Lage und eine freundliche und sehr hilfsbereite Vermieterin. Wir haben uns sehr wohl gefühlt.
Nice apartment, wonderful host. In short: we enjoyed staying in the apartment located within the walls of the 'old town'. Quiet area, really nice neighbourhood. Apartment was nicely furbished and kitchen fully equipped. There was fresh fruit, milk & water for us upon arrival! We slept on the comfortable coach/double bed downstairs. Thanks Pilar for your assistance.
What I liked about this apartment is that it is not a modern apartment especially created for turists. I'm pretty sure that somebody really lived there and that makes it more a real place to stay. The neigbourhood is very quiet but in a 10 minute walk you are in the centre of Valencia. Pilar is attentively and we felt very welcome.
very nice, clean and modern apartment. Is equipped with everything you need! Small open area, which is good, reinzustellen the bikes. Pleasant walk because my no steps have yet :-) air conditioning. The apartment is located on the ground floor! Very nice landlady, you could come to her with any questions :-)
sehr schönes, sauberes und modernes Appartement. Ist mit allem ausgestattet was man braucht! Kleiner offener Bereich, der sich gut eignet, die Fahrräder reinzustellen. Angenehm, da meine keine Treppen laufen muss:-) Klimananlage vorhanden. Das Appartment liegt im Erdgeschoss! Sehr nette Vermieterin, man konnte mit allen Fragen zu ihr kommen!:-)
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption