Romantic apartment with balcony
|Address||Viale Vittorio Veneto, 50023 Firenze, Italy|
• room / living room with double bed and kitchenette
• bathroom with shower
• romantic balcony overlooking the park of the Villa.
The apartment is on the first floor of a 17th century Villa surrounded by a beautiful park and by filds of olive trees. In the garden you will find shared deck for relaxing in the green.
The Villa is located less than 1 km from the town's main square and bus stop for the nearby city of Florence (12 Km) is situated in front of entrance gate.
Buses pass by in average every 30 minutes and last bus ride in the evening arrives in Impruneta at 8.50 p.m. Buses rides are perfect to go to Florence during the day and come back in the evening and we will give you all timetables.
If you come by car, our place is perfect as a starting base for visiting Tuscany.
We are located just 6 km from the exit “Firenze-Impruneta" (formerly "Firenze - Certosa") of the A1 motorway and from the beginning of the road which connects Florence to Siena. From here you can then easily reach all places of cultural interest and the most beautiful areas of Tuscany, such as:
• Siena: 60 km 1 hour
• Pisa: 100 km 1 hour 30 minutes
• Lucca: 90 km 1 hour
• Pistoia : 50 km 45 minutes
• Arezzo : 80 km 1 hour
and also San Casciano Val di Pesa (12 km), Greve in Chianti (15 km), Certaldo (36 km), Colle Val d'Elsa (40 km), San Gimignano ( 45 km), and the renowned spa town of Montecatini Terme (60 km)
The apartment is therefore the ideal place to relax surrounded by a beautiful environment but also an excellent base for visiting Florence, the beautiful countryside of Chianti and the most beautiful cities in Tuscany .
2. Do not throw anything in the toilet, the sink or the drain (tampons, sanitary napkins, baby diapers, panty liners). Please also do not use environmentally friendly cleaners such as bleach and similar and do not dispose of oil and food waste down the drain or toilet. This could cause serious fillings!
3. Always use the linen for the beds. Otherwise, they could be charged for cleaning of pillows, blankets and mattresses.
4. You have brought with you an animal? Be careful that it does not go on furniture or on the beds.
5. Respect the garden, do not collect flowers and do not climb on trees and plants, not light fires! Avoid moving the car on the lawn or garden. It is strictly prohibited setting up tents.
6. Please do not make noise after 22.00.
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 415 US|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 1239 US|
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 6 US per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||4 PM|
|Check-in before||10 PM|
|Check-out before||10 AM|
Reviews for this host's other properties
Quiet neighborhood. Comfortable, well-equipped apartment. Nice hosts. Unfortunately, during our stay the internet was not working and could not fix it in spite of a host. I would recommend as a place to relax and a good base to visit Florence. Peter
Cicha, spokojna okolica. Wygodny, dobrze wyposażony apartament. Mili gospodarze. Niestety podczas naszego pobytu nie działał internet i nie udało się go naprawić pomimo zapewnień gospodarza. Polecam jako miejsce do wypoczynku jak i dobrą bazę wypadową do zwiedzenia Florencji. Piotr
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption