Nice Large Room Fully Equipped
- Family/child friendly
- Air conditioning
|Address||Rue des Campanules, 34000 Montpellier, France|
|Property type||Private room|
- Separate entrance on the ground floor by a small garden
- Dining area (microwave, coffee maker Senseo)
- Living room overlooking garden, furnished with a queen bed, a large Sony HDTV with access to cable channels and DVD player
- A bathroom with shower and heated towel rail.
- A large dressing
- Air conditioning / heating
- Mini bar
The accommodation is located in the inner city of Montpellier, one of the most beautiful cities in France. A nice place to start your exploration of the city is nearby Palace Royal Peyrou. It was build on the highest place in the area and from the Promenade you have an amazing panoramic view of the city. You can also find Porte du Peyrou, a triumphal arch from the late 17th century on the Promenade Peyrou.
Nearby is Place de la Comedié, the center of the city. Art lovers should visit Musée Fabre to see one oft most important collections of paintings in France. There are many more historic points of interest in the city, like Saint-Pierre cathedral, Aqueduc de Saint-Clément, the Citadel, Antigone District or Jardin des plantes, one of the oldest botanic gardens in the world. It is all within walking distance.
|Weekly rate||$ 731 US|
|Monthly rate||$ 2326 US|
|Check-in after||3 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption