2 bedroomed comfort at the Király street - Apartment Minestrone
Floor No.3(with elevator)
- Suitable for events
- Elevator in building
- Family/child friendly
|Address||Király St, 1061 Budapest, Hungary|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||2 days ago|
This is the cultural centre of Budapest! Galleries, museums, clubs, theatres and the Opera House are just a couple of steps away!
Sheets, bed linen, towels, hair dryer are provided.
Cheap airport transfer or parking possibility is available, reservation needed.
Baby bed and high chair upon request.
House rules1. The apartment can be occupied on the day of the arrival from 2PM and should be left before 11AM on the day of departure. When possible we are flexible with these times so please advise us of your requirements in advance.
2. We kindly ask all our guest to fill in our registration book upon arrival.
3. Please return all the keys received as agreed previously at the handover.
4. Please always lock the doors to your apartment, i.e. the street door, the apartment door and the security gate if available.
5. In case any apartment key would be lost you should inform us immediately; the necessary lock and key changes will be charged to you.
6. The apartment can be used only by our checked-in guests.
7. Please leave the apartment in the same general condition as you found it on arrival. Any damage caused during your stay must be compensated by you.
8. Should you face any problem with the apartment while your stay, please inform us immediately.
9. We accept no responsibility for your valuables left in the apartment.
10. Please take care of the cleanliness and tidiness of the apartment. At the check out please wash any used dishes and remove any rubbish, leaving the apartment in the same condition as you occupied it.
11. Pets are not allowed in the apartment, unless formerly agreed with us.
12. Smoking in the apartment is strictly forbidden.
13. This point is particularly important and no concessions will be made: Please pay respect to other residents of the house. Please close the doors carefully and silently, stay away from any behaviour that can disturb any residents particularly after 9PM. We reserve the right to cancel the service immediately with keeping the whole fee of the rental if we receive any valid complaints from other residents of the house.
14. We do not accept reservations of people who rent the apartments for illegal activities or to invite escorts during the stay.
15. We do not accept reservations for stag or hen parties, or of football supporters coming to European Championship matches. Thank you for your understanding.
16. There is a free WIFI access in the apartment.
17. The city tax not included in the total price.
18. The fee of the late night check-in service (after 9pm) costs 20 euros.
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 6 US per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||2 AM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
Reviews of this property
First we would like to mention the location of the apartment is great, peaceful and yet close to the center. Nonetheless we find the price/quality proportion unfair. Although it is an okay apartment, we found the pictures of the apartment misleading. The apartment is not as good as it looks. For example the couches and the bed were uncomfortable and there are less plants in the apartment than is shown on the pictures. The bathtub is old en therefore difficult to clean.
Our stay was without any complaint. Nice neighborhood, good apartment and excellent and flexible service and correspondence. Thank you.
The charming story. All clean, tidy and in good condition. Only the sheets appeared clean but with a spray smell a little weird. The location is excellent and the deal with the friendly and attentive host.
El piso encantador. Todo limpio, ordenado y en buen estado. Únicamente las sábanas parecían limpias pero con un olor a spray un poco raro.
La situación es excelente y el trato con el anfitrión amable y atento.
Reviews for this host's other properties
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
Fantastic location. Very small elevator. We are travelling with a baby and had to take the wheels of the stroller when going in to the elevator. Lovely staff who provided both a highchair and a bathtub for babies. Fantastic. The gas stove was a little tricky to get going and the water heater has a life of its own (you never know when to expect high or low temperatures when showering). One bwd is really good the other is not as nice but not a big problem if you are staying for a short time.Would stay here again without a doubt.
We stayed for 2 weeks. Fast service and the host also answered emails fast. Really a great flat and location, although the toilet door is a thin wardrobe door which is hard to close.
The house was nice and clean. All necessary things were provided. It is in a comfortable central area of the city, perfect for group of friends. The owner was very friendly and cordial.
The only disadvantage is the gas water heater is placed too close to the passing area with open fire that can be dangerous.
clean appartment in center of Budapest.
Everything was great. Nice flat, evth is like on the pics and as described. Thanks a lot.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption