Elegant historic apartment
A recently renovated 3rd floor (walk up) apartment, situated in a historic building from the late 1800’s.
You enter into the newly refurbished apartment and have a built in custom kitchen, with gas hob, oven, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge/freezer, microwave, extract hood, and the usual small electrical appliances, kettle, toaster, coffee maker etc, a feature of this room is a 4 meter tall wall of natural stone and the barreled ceiling. The floor is of Italian ceramic tiles.
Leading off of this room are:
- W.C. with sink unit.
- Shower room with modern corner shower unit and sink unit.
- Lounge/diner – with original double doors with etched glass insets and high ceilings, a dining table and six upholstered chairs, 2 sofas and an arm chair, buffet unit and various side tables and original oak parquet flooring. A wall mounted TV with a range of cable channels. Newly installed triple glazed windows to original historic design, over looking the tree lined avenue to the front.
- Master bedroom located to the rear of the apartment overlooking the garden courtyard, tall double glazed windows with fitted venetian blinds. A large double bed, night stands, chest of drawers and wardrobe and full height mirror compliment this high ceilinged room. For your comfort, this room has a ceiling fan, ideal for those warmer summer months.
- Twin room, also located to the rear of the apartment over looking the garden courtyard, this room has twin beds and a single sleeper sofa chair , night stands, chest of drawers, and wardrobe, the windows are fitted with venetian blinds and ceiling fan, ideal for the warmer summer months.
The apartment has for your convenience, iron, ironing board, drying racks, WIFI (free), exclusive to this one apartment.
House rulesWE respectfully ask guests to:
Take out the garbage at the end of the stay.
Respect the other people on the building by keeping down noise at night
|Check-in after||3 PM|
|Check-in before||11 PM|
|Check-out before||10 AM|
Reviews for this host's other properties
It was all super!!! Very friendly!!!! Thank you!!!
The appartement is good situated and has everything you need.
Andrew is a perfect host, friendly and very helpful
After 2 visits in Prague staying at a **** hotel, we were ready for a
new experience - enjoying the luxury of a nice flat with all amenities
such as a fully equipped kitchen, Wi-Fi and TV.
The layout of the flat is special and with its narrow steps to the
bedrooms not suitable for everyone (as indicated in the flat
description), but for those people who like a "non-conventional
architecture" simply a highlight.
Located very close to the Wenceslas Square, you can reach almost
everything literally in minutes. Surely, the traffic on Legerova
Street is not everybody's cup of tea, but the triple glazed windows
keep the noise away - if you don't mind sleeping with closed windows.
So it's a perfect flat for people who want to be accommodated
centrally and look for a spacious apartment with all the comfort that
one is used from home.
Beautiful and big apartment with decorative furniture and a very nice location with nice view from balcony.
I really enjoyed my stay at this cozy apartment. Andy is so kind and professional. Highly recommended!! The location is not bad because the metro and tram are really close and to go to the city center takes just 10min! I have to say that the apartment was really clean and comfortable. Thanks Andy for this opportunity!
If i back to Prague I will contact you.
Wow, what a fantastic apartment!! My friend and I stayed here for 5 days and could not have asked for better accommodation and location! Andy is great and he provided us with a map, some tips and suggestions of things to do, and advice about using the metro.
We highly recommend this apartment - it has everything you could possibly need, is comfortable and well decorated.
We will definitely be back in the future!!
The flat is ideally situated, no more than 10 minutes from the city center. The host is very friendly and ready to help whenever needed. The flat is very clean and has all what you need, comfortable beds, comprehensive kitchen and bathroom...
It was sometimes slightly noisy, but it's the price to live near the city-center.
Altogether an excellent experience in this beautiful city!
Very nice apartment, good location, very pleasant and reliable host, top communication. We would definitely come back.
Sehr schönes Appartment, gut gelegen, sehr angenehmer und zuverlässiger Gastgeber, top Kommunikation. Wir kommen gerne wieder.
Thank you for giving the apartment.
Our host Mr Andrew gave us friendly
Emfangen and explained everything just no German
We would like to come back any time to a
Concert ideal in the arena.
Danke für die Vermittlung der Ferienwohnung.
Unser Gastgeber Herr Andrew hat uns freundlich
Emfangen und alles erklärt nur keinen deutscher
Wir würden gern jeder Zeit wiederkommen zu einem
Konzert in der Arena ideal.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption