Being at home in Amsterdam
The apartment you are currently visiting has theme the Netherlands. Everywhere in the apartment you will find some typical Dutch details.
The bedroom has a double bed (180 x 210) and an extra sink. In the living room is a large comfortable sleeping sofa where 2 adults can sleep comfortably.
The kitchen is fully equipped: fridge, oven, microwave, stove and coffeemaker. In the living room is a dining table where you can sit and enjoy your (homemade) breakfast. You have you private shower and toilet Please enjoy your balcony and our spacious garden with BBQ!
- Breakfast can be organized by us at additional cost, but there are 3 supermarkets at 200 meters distance where you can buy your own groceries for a good price.
- Parking for €8, - per 24 hours in a public parking, including tickets for public transport.
- Prices are per night, including: bedding, towels, cleaning, Wireless internet, Coffee / tea.
- Bicycle rent €10,- per bicycle per day.
- In weekends we usually take bookings for a minimum of 2 nights only. If you would like to book 1 night only, please ask for the options.
House rulesGeneral: For everyone's comfort, the apartment is nonsmoking (please use balcony or garden) and we do not allow pets.
In weekends we usually take bookings for a minimum of 2 nights only. If you would like to book 1 night only, please contact first to ask for the options.
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 23 US per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption