Cottages in the Vineyards
- Family/child friendly
- Indoor fireplace
- Parking available
SEASONAL RATES APPLIES
Our two cottages, each accommodates up to
5 people in 2 bedrooms,with your choice of
a kingsize bed or two single beds in the room.
We also have an additional double bed
sleepercouch in the living area. We are
child-friendly – your little ones can enjoy
playing on a safe farmyard, with security
fencing all around you.
- Fully equipped open plan kitchen
- Bathroom with shower and bath
- Television with DSTV
- Secure parking
- Jetmaster in living area
- Braai on patio
We are situated on
Uitkyk farm, a small family owned vineyard
and olive farm, nestled at the foot of the
We are surrounded by lush vineyards and
stunning 360° scenery.
While staying in one of our homely cottages,
you will experience the feeling of a working
farm, but will still enjoy the beauty and peace
of nature that surrounds you.
Centered between Franschhoek, Stellenbosch
and Paarl and only a 45 min. drive from the city
of Cape Town, In the Vineyard takes you away
from the busy city life and offers you relaxation
and a home away from homes.
- Take leisure walks on the farm through the vineyards
- Swim in the cement dam, when available
- Enjoy wine tasting at some of our famous South African wine estates on the nearby wine routes – as well as Mont Destin and Marianne wine estates next door to us
- The historic town of Paarl offers many activities, such as a visit to KWV for a cellar tour or strolling around at the Afrikaans Language Monument
- Enjoy a visit to the nearby Crocodile farm, Butterfly World or Lion Park
- When exploring the Peninsula, take a ride in the cable car to the top of Table Mountain, visit the V&A Waterfront or The Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
House rulesBreakfast is available at an additional rate of ZAR45.00 per person.
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||10 AM|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption