Private Room near the Buzzing City of London & Canary Wharf 2
Floor No.(with elevator)
|Address||Commercial Road, E1 0LQ London, United Kingdom|
|Property type||Private room|
|Response time||A few hours|
It is ideal for couples, friends, family, professionals visiting the city. The apartment has Internet, cleaning 5 time week, linen change every week, towel, double bedroom with a double bed and plasma TV. The shared kitchen features a freezer and washing machine.
To reach the apartment you can take BUS 135- 115-15- N15- N550; DLR Shadwell Station; Aldgate East Station; by BUS to Liverpool Station only 8 minutes; y BUS to Oxford Circus 25 minutes; by BUS to Canary Wharf 8 minutes; DLR to Canary Wharf 5 minutes; DLR by bank 5 minutes.
Tower Hamlets is the borough east of central London, with very easy access to the city and central London by tube (Central line, District line and the DLR). There are also plenty of buses and night buses running 24/7 from all directions in London.
It forms the core of the East End, home to a lot of exciting history. Tower Hamlets lies east of the medieval walled City of London. Use of the term "East End" in a pejorative sense began in the late 19th century, as the expansion of the population of London led to extreme overcrowding throughout the area and a concentration of poor people and immigrants in the districts that made it up. It was also in these neighborhoods the infamous Jack the Ripper operated in 1888.
Today Tower Hamlets is a diversified borough of London, and the status has increased a lot over the last decade. This is where you find the amazing Brick Lane market, along with many hip bars. 10 minutes’ walk from Brick Lane is Shoreditch, which is one of the most popular clubbing areas at the moment.
House rulesSmoking and pets are not allowed.
|Price for > 1 guests||$ 7 US per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
Reviews for this host's other properties
Clean and cosy room, everything as advertised, we had a great time, thank you
Everything perfect, It seemed like we were living in a house only for us. Kitchen and bathroom always clean and amazingly comfortable bed. On the other hand, it was exactly opposite the bus stop to go to the centre.
Great apartment, great sleep!. Could well catch a bus from Aldgate East ... Long walk with your suitcase ... Bus 15, 115 or 135 stop right outside the door.
Prima appartementje, heerlijk geslapen!. Zou wel een bus pakken vanuit Aldgate East... Eind lopen met je koffer... Bus 15, 115 of 135 stoppen vlak voor de deur.
For me it was a perfect stay. Clean room, clean apartment. Good transport to city. Key handover worked perfect. Wifi was available. Nothing to complain about.
Another comfortable night in a very convenient location near Spitalfields Market.
The apartment is nice and also has a great public transportation around - the bus stops just outside of the apartment. There are main things in the kitchen you could need when there.
Clean and cosy bedroom with nice bathroom and shower. Good location within 10 min walk from dlr, walking distance from local shops and pubs.
I have chosen Ivanilda's room as it was so extremely cheap. So my expectations were not high. I can say I was satisfied : The room, bathroom and kitchen were clean. The heating worked, the bed was modern, the floor brandnew, there was a cleaning lady wiping the floor and there was no trouble with the host. So, inside the apartment, things are really fine, apart from the frequent problem that the heating is so low regulated that the apartment is getting very cold at night.
However, I think you should know what is outside the apartment and what is therefore not written in the description
- The apartment seems to be used only for the purpose of renting cheap rooms for travellers. Ivanilda was not living there and I never saw her. On the phone, a male person responded. He apparently did not read my email, and when I called again because I did not know where to ring (there were no names at the doorbell), he had forgotten that I called before, or (possibly) had not understood what I was saying.
- The apartment is in a region of London which seems quite poor. I experienced no problems, but I'd say it's nothing for fearful people.
- The house where the apartment is located is in a poor state. For english standards the quality is low, but acceptable. However, for non-english people like me, it was hard to accept that "air conditioning" could be also done by a propeller hole in the window. Moreover, I was quite disgusted when I was walking up the stairs: there was waste lying around and it was stinking. But don't worry: it was not stinking in the apartment itself.
Excellent location, clean and comfortable. I would stay here again.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption