Silent home at the Synagoge - Apartment Zumin
Floor No.1(with elevator)
- Family/child friendly
- Elevator in building
|Address||Károly körút, 1075 Budapest, Hungary|
|Response time||A few hours|
The 150 years old Synagoge and Museum are just two corners away from the flat. Walking along the Károly Boulevard you will find the National Museum. By taking the Continent’s oldest underground you will get to our “Central Park”, where you will find the Zoo, the Széchenyi Thermal Bath and, at the Heroes’ Square, the Museum of Fine Arts and The Kunsthalle.
Sheets, bed linen, towels, hair dryer are provided.
Cheap airport transfer or parking possibility is available, reservation needed.
Baby bed and high chair upon request.
2. We kindly ask all our guest to fill in our registration book upon arrival.
3. Please return all the keys received as agreed previously at the handover.
4. Please always lock the doors to your apartment, i.e. the street door, the apartment door and the security gate if available.
5. In case any apartment key would be lost you should inform us immediately; the necessary lock and key changes will be charged to you.
6. The apartment can be used only by our checked-in guests.
7. Please leave the apartment in the same general condition as you found it on arrival. Any damage caused during your stay must be compensated by you.
8. Should you face any problem with the apartment while your stay, please inform us immediately.
9. We accept no responsibility for your valuables left in the apartment.
10. Please take care of the cleanliness and tidiness of the apartment. At the check out please wash any used dishes and remove any rubbish, leaving the apartment in the same condition as you occupied it.
11. Pets are not allowed in the apartment, unless formerly agreed with us.
12. Smoking in the apartment is strictly forbidden.
13. This point is particularly important and no concessions will be made: Please pay respect to other residents of the house. Please close the doors carefully and silently, stay away from any behaviour that can disturb any residents particularly after 9PM. We reserve the right to cancel the service immediately with keeping the whole fee of the rental if we receive any valid complaints from other residents of the house.
14. We do not accept reservations of people who rent the apartments for illegal activities or to invite escorts during the stay.
15. We do not accept reservations for stag or hen parties, or of football supporters coming to European Championship matches. Thank you for your understanding.
16. There is a free WIFI access in the apartment.
17. The city tax not included in the total price.
18. The fee of the late night check-in service (after 9pm) costs 20 euros.
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 204 US|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 761 US|
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 6 US per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
The apartment was basic and adequately appointed and very clean , the beds were comfortable and it is well situated in a quiet area .Good value for money. The collection from and return to the airport and the meet and greet all worked well .
Nice apartment, great location, good contact! Highly recomended!
Our stay was without any complaint. Nice neighborhood, good apartment and excellent and flexible service and correspondence. Thank you.
The flat is in a great position - just round the corner from the synagogue and many areas of interest are within walking distance. As Deak F Ter (transport interchange) is very near it was easy to travel all over the city on the metro.
Really good location within reach for major sights and close to the tube station. Nicely decorated flat with a nice view from the balcony. Wireless not working might be an issue for some.
Next time in Budapest, we will book the same for sure.
Lovely flat in a quiet and central Budapest street, we recommended to book it. Perfect view on the Gellert hill.
No complaints about the host. Friendly and correct, and I think it belongs to a larger empresma, so it was all very clear and specific purposes and interests of the tenant. As for the apartment, or in general, if you want to cook something down the kitchen, although it is understood by the small size of the apartment. We were 4 and fits well, albeit 2-3 and best mate. Being close all the nightlife we believe is the best highlight. The only negative to the hot water tank is short and if several people are just douche, but hey, it is a lesser evil!
Sobre el anfitrión ninguna queja. Amable y correcta, y creo que pertenece a una empresma más grande; así que estaba todo muy claro y sin fines específicos ni intereses del inquilino. En cuanto al apartamento, bien en general, si se quiere cocinar algo apretada la cocina; aunque es de entender por las dimensiones reducidas del apartamento. Nosotros estuvimos 4 y se cabe bien, aunque de 2 a 3 mejor y para pareja ideal. Toda la marcha nocturna cerquísima que creemos es el mejor punto a destacar. Lo único negativo que el acumulador de agua caliente dura poco y si se duchan varias personas se acaba, pero bueno; es un mal menor!
We stayed in the apartment Pozole which is next door from the Opera. The apartment is located in a very central location, in a very hip and young neigbourhood, around the corner from the fashionable Andrassy Ut. The apartment is in a very nice, quiet and clean building, and the apartment itself is a very quiet place. The apartment is spacious and has all facilities necessary, well equiped kitchen, tv (mostly Hungarian channels), fast and working wifi, bathroom, bedroom, etc. Towels and sheets were included, as well as extra covers and pillows. A hairdrier and washing machine and dishwasher is present. The place was rather clean, however not comparable to cleanliness in a good hotel. The one inconvenience is the lack of light and of view as the apartment looks out on a blind wall, which one can't see from the pictures on the website. The host was friendly and professional, and was very accomodating with regard to a later check-out and the possibility to leave the luggage in the apartment until our departure to the apartment. The mandatory city tax of 4% on the total apartment price was payable in cash upon arrival. We can recommend this apartment.
+ : Flat with perfect location in Budapest. Ktichen and bathroom very nice. Host quite helpful.
- : Radiators without thermostat so we had to leave the windows open night and day ! Beds not really comfortable. TV not connected at all and WiFi rarely working. Ugly and dirty door mat just in the entrance not welcoming!
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption