Elegance Studio - Cismigiu Gardens
Floor No.2(with elevator)
|Address||Ion Câmpineanu Street, 013733 Bucharest, Romania|
|Response time||A few hours|
The studio is a 40 sqm area, at the 2nd floor of a building and it can accommodate maximum 2 guests. In the room, there is a queen size bed (160 x 200), wardrobe, two armchairs and coffee table, small chair and desk, TV (100 channels). The kitchen has gas cooker, microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, toaster, complete cutlery, glasses, plates an in the bathroom you find hydro massage shower, washing machine and towels.
The studio is located in the city center, but, at the same time, in a silent area, the view being right in front of the park (Cismigiu Gardens). So it combines perfectly the comfort and quiet of a familiar space with the benefit of staying close to restaurants, shops, malls and other attractions like museums, parks. If you are looking for fun, there are also lots of possibilities, the area being full of clubs and pubs.
In order to make your stay as pleasant as possible, we offer wi-fi internet, local phone line, full equipped kitchen, air conditioning, TV – LED (81 cm), towels, and two small welcome packs, one for bathroom, which contains soap and shampoo, and one for the kitchen with coffee, tea, sugar etc.
Otherwise, you don’t have to worry about transport: The metro station (University Square) is located at just 2 minutes walking from your building, the bus station is also very close and there is also o taxi station, where you can find taxis all the time, but we advise you to choose only authorized cars and, for safety, remember their id number.
• breakfast - 6 euro/person
• extra cleaning – 15 euro (including sheets/towels change)
• baby cot (for children under 3 years ) – 5 euro/day
• extra bed (for children older then 3 years and adults) – 10 euro/day
• transfer from / to the airport – 25 euro/one way ; 45 euro/round trip *
• transfer from / to railway station – 10 euro/one way *
• shopping at request (15 % commission from the invoice)
• taxi in Bucharest – from 15 euro/hour
• one day trip at Bran (Dracula) and Peles Castle – 150 euro (for 2 persons)
• one day trip at Bran (Dracula) and Peles Castle – 170 euro (for 3-4 persons)
• * one car, 3 (maximum 4) persons
-between 13:00 and 22:00 - free of charge
- between 08:00 and 13:00 - only if it is possible - free of charge
- earlier then 08:00 - extra-charge 10 euro
- if you arrive later than 22:00, you have to pay an extra charge: 10 euro
- if you choose our airport transfer (25 euro/one way or 45 euro/round trip), you do not have to pay the extra-charge no matter the arrival time.
- between 00:00 and 12:00 - free of charge
- between 12:00 and 15:00 - only if it is possible - free of charge
- between 15:00 and 18:00 - extra charge 20 euro
- after 18:00 - the value of the whole day have to be paid
- if your plane takes off late, you can leave your luggage in our office, located in the next building.
-25 euro/one way
-45 euro/round trip
Transfer to/from the train station Gara de Nord:
10 euro/one way
- at check-in, you’ll receive clean sheets and towels
- the maid comes twice a week
- if you want extra cleaning, you have to pay 15 euro (including towels and sheets change)
-only small pets accepted - by request
-parties are not allowed
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 276 US|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 1014 US|
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 11 US per guest/night extra|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||1 PM|
Reviews of this property
super central, and clean with all the amenities you will need ....George was super friendly and very helpful ...highly recommended !!!! thank you so much for letting me staying in your place
Very good location in Bucharest, optimally located.
Apartment nice. Everything was available. Gladly again.
Lg Frank Hornung and Christian Schmidt
Sehr gute Lage in Bucharest, optimal gelegen.
Appartement schön. Alles vorhanden gewesen. Gerne wieder.
Lg Frank Hornung und Christian Schmidt
Really great appartement!
Nice and clean and comfortable.
We had a great time and I would really recommend it!
Abbiamo soggiornato in questo appartamento nel periodo di Capodanno.
La casa si trova in una posizione abbastanza centrale ed è ben collegata col centro storico (con i taxi presenti alla fermata proprio sotto casa).
L'appartamento è molto pulito, dotato di ogni comfort (anche se in cucina mancavano alcune cose per cucinare,scolapasta per esempio).
Gli ultimi due giorni non è andato il riscaldamento e il wifi, rendendo il soggiorno un pò meno piacevole.
Es war wunderschön! Ich habe mit meinem Freund herrliche Nächte direkt am Parlamentspalast verbracht. Die Wohnung war super gelegen, es war perfekt sauber, an Ausstattung gab es mehr als das Nötigste. Die Übergabe verlief reibungslos! Die Aussicht hat uns von den Socken gehauen! Ich würde diesen Gastgeber jedem weiter empfehlen!!! VIELEN VIELEN DANK für die schöne Zeit! :-) Emanuela
Reviews for this host's other properties
I will recommend George, Emil and the apartment - they are exstemly friendly and professionel.
Apartment well maintained, same as described on Wimdu page. Very clean and warm place, situated at calm area. Host Gearge is a very nice and helpful guy..."Do not hesitate to contact me anytime" - thats his motto :) George also provides such a service like transport , he arranges a car with a driver.Highly recommend !
Very satisfied with the apartment, though it was not the apartment booked. Very clean. George is an extremely nice, helpful and open person. I can only recommend him.
we were very happy with the apartment.not far from the metro which we use all the time when we are over.would book it again and airport transfers as well.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption