Cozy apartment in Heart of the City
|Address||Kjeld Langes Gade, 1367 Copenhagen, Denmark|
|Property type||Private room|
|Response time||1 day|
The lakes are 50m away - by walking Nørreport station (Metro) is 8 minutes away, the big shopping streets 10 minutes away, Tivoli 15 minutes away and you can walk to nearly everything else in the city of Copenhagen. There's a bakery, grocery store and pizzeria.
There are sheets and towels included in the fee. You can rent new bicycles from me, which is cheaper than anywhere else.
You can make coffee and tea in the kitchen, but its not possible to cook.
I´m a very friendly host and I will be flexible and helpful if needed.
House rulesThere is two rules:
1. You can place your water,soda, beer in the refrigerator in the kitchen, but there is no cooking.
2. No bath after 22:00.
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 40 US per guest/night extra|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
Reviews of this property
excellent location. But. Contrary to the ad no TV and no key to lock the room. Instead of the owner foreign guests in the other rooms of the apartment. Tub and tiles with gray-yellow encrustations of decades, calcified sink and dishtowels staring from dirt. not my style.
Robert's house is a nice and comfortable place to stay. The bedroom has got a large bed where we slept in two, we used the other regular one to put things on. The bathroom is like the photos. In the kitchen we could use the kettle and the toaster, not the cookers. The house is near the city center and the museums. Robert was very kind to us and we could do whatever we wanted.
Nice, clean room with comfortable beds. The owner Robert is a very friendly guy. Near the city centre, but quiet at night.
It is a fantastic location with lots very close by: near the city centre, Rosenborg castle, cheap Netto supermarkets and some lovely little bars and restaurants. Yet it's nice and quiet. Bathroom and kitchen were great and well stocked. Unlike other reviewers I found the bed very comfy and slept well. My only gripes would be:
- The bedroom was not all that clean (I wiped grime off surfaces before putting my things there).
- The host's things were in the wardrobe and there was no other storage space apart from some coat hangers. I really wanted to unpack my stuff as I was there for 6 days, so I cleared my host's things off one shelf, cleaned the shelf as it was grimy, put a clean towel over it too for good measure, and stored my stuff there. Sorry but I have to feel at home!
- I hardly saw my host as he kept odd hours, out till 5 a.m. (I always got woken when he came home and used the bathroom), then he was in bed till midday. On the rare occasions he was there and awake he made sure everything was OK. But as I was alone, I had hoped that the Wimdu thing would enable me to maybe chat to the hosts a little bit, maybe have a beer/coffee, etc? Don't know, this was my first time.
- The host told me that he normally gave guests a lift back to the airport, but I could see he really wanted to get out of taking me. I didn't want to force it but was disappointed! It takes about 45 minutes by walking and metro, my bags were heavy and I was coming down with a cold and felt lousy.
To sum up, if you need things a bit more homely and spick and span, perhaps this isn't your thing. But absolutely go for it if a handy yet quiet location is your priority. And I'd say it's good value for money.
We spent three great days in Copenhagen. The apartment is located in a nice neighborhood in a prime location. Robert is very friendly but had little contact since we were traveling a lot. The Wonhung is a cozy old building, but the images give the impression that everything was just renovated, which is not so.
Wir haben drei tolle Tage in Kopenhagen verbracht. Die Wohnung liegt in einem schönen Viertel in Toplage. Robert ist sehr freundlich, hatten aber wenig Kontakt, da wir viel unterwegs waren. Die Wonhung ist eine gemütliche Altbauwohnung, die Bilder erwecken jedoch den Eindruck als sei alles gerade frisch renoviert, dem ist nicht so.
Robert and his girlfriend were very kind and friendly. We did not get to see him/them very often, but we had beer with his neighbours one night.
The flat was clean. Only flaw: the beds were very soft. Location was good.
The apartment is really easy to reach from the airport. Both the keys and return was totally easy and accommodating. Robert was also friendly and helpful. We have felt very comfortable and pleased us to the surrounding places.
Die Wohnung ist wirklich gut vom Flughafen aus erreichbar. Sowohl die Schlüssel Übergabe als auch Rückgabe war total einfach und entgegenkommend. Robert war auch freundlich und Hilfsbereit. Wir haben uns sehr wohl gefühlt und uns an den umliegenden Lokalen erfreut.
Very good, all cool and uncomplicated. Thank you.
Sehr gut, alles cool und unkompliziert. Danke.
We had a very pleasant stay in Roberts apartment. The apartment is clean, nicely decorated, the bed linen and towels are freshly washed and the internet connection is super. Both bathroom and kitchen can be to share. The apartment is located very centrally, everything is easily reached on foot, and yet it is there very quiet at night.
Robert is very nice and polite and makes you feel that you can move freely in the apartment. However, anyone who is looking for a host for a chat and hang out, here is maybe not correct. There were two, I think the three of is a little tight, we would not recommend.
Wir hatten einen sehr angenehmen Aufenthalt in Roberts Wohnung. Die Wohnung ist sauber, schön eingerichtet, die Bettwäsche und Handtücher sind frisch gewaschen und die Internetverbindung ist super. Sowohl Badezimmer als auch Küche kann man mitbenutzen. Die Wohnung liegt sehr zentral, alles ist fußläufig gut erreichbar und dennoch ist es dort nachts sehr ruhig.
Robert ist sehr nett und höflich und gibt einem das Gefühl, dass man sich in der Wohnung frei bewegen kann. Wer jedoch einen Gastgeber zum Quatschen und Rumhängen sucht, ist hier vielleicht nicht richtig. Wir waren zu zweit, ich glaube zu dritt ist es etwas eng, das würden wir nicht empfehlen.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption