Comfortable Flat in Montgomery near EU
- Parking available
- Lockable room
|Address||Boulevard Saint-Michel, 1040 Brussels, Belgium|
|Response time||A few hours|
Free parking is available on the premises.
The apartment is located nearby the Montgomery Square and Jubilee Park, between Woluwe and the EU Commission district. This very nice neighborhood has good restaurants and cafés, two supermarkets and three metro stations, all within a few minutes’ walk.
The apartment is rented fully-furnished and ready to live with :
- Free unlimited high-speed Internet connection (Wi-Fi)
- Digital cable TV (about 40 channels) and DVD player
- Bedlinen and towels included
- Fully-equipped kitchen with refrigerator, freezer, microwave, coffee machine, electric kettle, toaster, pots and pans, plates, bowls, glasses, and cooking utensils
- Body soap, shampoo and toilet paper are all included. There is also a hair-dryer.
- Free use of washing machine, tumble dryer and vacuum cleaner.
Please let us know whether you wish to have two single beds or one double bed. By default its 2 single beds.
There are three supermarkets and three metro stations (Montgomery, Thieffry, Boileau) within a few minutes' walk. There are plenty of delicious restaurants and numerous cafés in the neighbourhood.
- 2 minutes by metro to Schuman station (EU Commission)
- 5 minutes by metro to Central station (Grand Place)
- 5 minutes by tramway to VUB/ULB (University of Brussels)
- 10 minutes by metro to Rogier and North station
- 10 minutes by tramway to Avenue Louise and La Cambre
- 10 minutes by car/taxi to Brussels Airport
- Bedlinen, bath towels and dish towels are included
· Deposit: 300 € in cash or blocked on a credit card, refunded on departure.
· Where to pick up the keys: at the apartment
· Check-in time: flexible if no check-out on the same day. Otherwise from 2:00 pm.
- Check-out : 11 am
- Cleaning: only the final cleaning included. There is no cleaning during the stay, but you have access to a vacuum cleaner and a washing machine for free.
- Pets are not allowed
- Smoking is not allowed inside the apartment
(Legal mention for Belgium : the furniture represent 2% of the rent.)
|Weekly rate||$ 504 US|
|Monthly rate||$ 1445 US|
|Check-in after||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||On arrangement|
Reviews of this property
We loved it here. The site corresponded perfectly to the presentation you made, sodisfacendo fully our needs. It 'was a pleasant surprise is the proximity of the underground station, supermarket.
Fabio Di Biagio
Ci siamo trovati molto bene. Il luogo corrispondeva perfettamente alla presentazione da voi fatta, sodisfacendo appieno le nostre esigenze. E' stata una piacevole sorpresa la vicinanza sia della fermata della metro che del supermercato.
Fabio Di Biagio
Reviews for this host's other properties
The flat is situated in a very beautiful house in a very nice street. Our contact person waited for us at the time agreed on to give us the key and showed us the apartment. It must be pointed out that he was a extremely kind person. Unfortunately, we had some little issues with the terrace (which was dirty due to the pigeons, but a cleaning lady was ordered who came the morning after), we had also a problem with one bed and the coffee machine, but the very kind person wo had given us the key came as soon as we called him and he was extremely helpful.
The weather was extremely hot during this weekend, but the apartment was very pleasant due to the very high ceilings which helped keep the flat relatively cold.
The extreme kindness of the people made us forget about the little issues.
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption