10min NYC#2 Prvt sexy Apt. sleeps 6
Floor No.1(with elevator)
|Address||20th street union, 07087 New Jersey, United States|
|Response time||A few hours|
|Calendar updated||3 weeks ago|
Please don't be put off by this listing being outside of Manhattan. We are closer to Midtown Manhattan, Times Square, Theater District, Madison Square Garden, Grand Central Empire State Building, Saint Patrick's Cathedral, and Rockefeller Center than staying in other parts of Manhattan (Wall St., Upper East or West Side, above 70s... We are closer than all parts of Brooklyn and definitely way closer than staying in Queens/Bronx).
Newly decorated private room in a three-bedroom house in Union City, NJ. Union City is on the other side of the Lincoln Tunnel and therefore very close (15 min. bus ride) to Port Authority/Times Square area. Private luxurious room with a queen-size bed nightstands, open spacious air and heat, beautiful hardwood floors and exquisite mahogany color to help you relax after a day of sightseeing and shopping or whatever you please; we will welcome you with open arms, take a bath or soak or shower makes you feel like you're bathing in the rain; a great kitchen balcony overlooking a beautiful reservoir. Hear your favorite music, eat a snack or whatever, this is what Robert & Gaby your hosts will provide for you. We will greet you as part of our family and for assistance; your privacy and accommodation will be our responsibility and our pleasure.
About the neighborhood:
The neighborhood is quiet and very nice, 100 steps from a family grocery to buy what you need. Walking distance to banks, pharmacy, and 15 minutes from midtown Manhattan (Time Square/Port Authority Bus Terminals). You'll reach Midtown faster from this location than from locations even located in Manhattan.
ABOUT YOUR ROOM and the house:
* Physical keys, so you can come and go as you please
* Real queen bed, very comfy and cozy
* Spacious house
* Original wood floors
* Big balcony where you can smoke
* Free WIFI
* Includes all linens, blankets, towels and pillows
* Share kitchen and bathrooms (one full bath) with other guests
* House is on street level so there are some stairs to walk up although bedrooms are on second level.
we have Roku to give your choices of entertainment such Netflix and ESPN for sorts children channels cartoons everything for you to unwind with after a long day of site seeing we also provide the keurig coffee system
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD:
* Located in Union City, NJ, a very short direct bus ride to Times Square area
* Five blocks from gorgeous Manhattan views (along Hudson River)
* Best 'cafe con leche' in town on corner. You'll wonder why you spend so much at Starbucks!
* Buses to Manhattan/Times Square run every minute during day, and every 4 minutes at night. Buses run all night.
* Great grocery and wine/liquor stores in the neighborhood including one right on the corner which is open until 11pm
* Very safe neighborhood, lots of great restaurants and bakeries but also very quiet at night.
* Private buses (we call it 'chicken bus') run 24/7 and go directly to Manhattan's Midtown / Port Authority, one block away from Times Square for $2.50 a seat. It's what all the locals use.
* City bus runs every 12 minutes to Hoboken, home of the Cake Boss and every 20 minutes (during commute hours) into Manhattan.
* Easy city bus access to Jersey Garden Outlet Mall, much closer and as good as Woodbury Commons.
Great energy and very peaceful! Feel free to message me with any questions!
Room type: Private room
Bed type: Real Bed
Extra people: $20 / night after the first guest
Check In: 10:00 AM
Check Out: 12:00 PM (noon)
Country: United States
City: Union City
Also this is only for legal parking; you must be vigilant of clean-sweep days or places like yellow lines where you will be summonsed for which we won't be responsible for any ticket given to you, other than residential which you won't get while exhibiting your pass in window. thank you
|Price for > 1 guests||$ 26 US per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||On arrangement|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||On arrangement|
Appartamento completo,con tutto disponibile all' interno
ogni 3 giorni veniva la donna a ritirare la spazzatura e cambiare gli asciugamani.
Posizione buona con vicino vari Market e ristoranti Ispanici,unica nota dolente il Bus 123 che all'andata verso il centro citta' passava ogni 60 minuti ca. e la maggior parte delle volte era strapieno quindi non caricava piu' nessuno e bisognava camminare(circa 1.5 km) quindi fino all' inizio della Palisade ave. a prenderne un'altro...il resto tutto ok.
Thank you Gaby! Great hostess and one of the best views apapartamentos with Manhattan !! CCómodo, quiet and 15 few minutes by bus from the Big Apple.
Gracias a ti Gaby! Gran anfitriona y con uno de los apapartamentos con mejores vistas a Manhattan!! CCómodo, tranquilo y a 15 min escasos en bus de la Gran Manzana.
Although outside NYC, is in a quiet neighborhood on the other side of the Hudson, is just 15 minutes by bus to get to Times Square !!!
100% recommended to visit the city peacefully and rest from the bustle of the Big Apple. Supers are a couple nearby and plenty of cafes and restaurants if you do not want to cook.
As for the apartment, they made the pictures before I entered it and I can say is that i as shown. Modern, useful and with all amenities. Perhaps he lacked a little cleaning, but minor issue.
Gaby will be happy to welcome us and was great! We prepared a terrific american breakfast the first day and explained a few tricks to move better in the city !!
Actually, a pleasure and something that certainly repeat if I return to NY.
Regards, Montse and Arnau.
Aunque fuera de la ciudad de NY, está en un tranquilo barrio a la otra orilla del Hudson, sólo son 15 minutos de bus para llegar a Times Square!!!
100% recomendable para visitar tranquilamente la ciudad y descansar del ajetreo de la gran manzana. Hay un par de súpers cerca y infinidad de cafeterías y restaurantes si no quieres cocinar.
En cuanto al apartamento, hicieron las fotos antes que entrase yo en él y puedo decir que es tal i como se ve. Moderno, útil y con todas las comodidades. Quizá le faltase un poco más de limpieza, pero es tema menor.
Gaby estará encantada de recibirles y con nosotros estuvo genial! Nos preparó un american breakfast buenísimo el primer día y nos explicó unos trucos para poder movernos mejor por la ciudad!!
La verdad, todo un placer y algo que sin duda repetiría si regreso a NY.
Saludos, Montse y Arnau.
Alles perfekt und unkompliziert ! Gabriella war sehr freundlich und absolut zuverlässig. Wohnung und lage ist oll !
Gabriella and her family are very lovely hosts. The accommodation is close to Manhattan (20-30 min to Times Square, depending on the traffic with bus nr. 123), bed room and bathroom (NYC vista!!!) were very clean and we could use a comfortable living room / balcony with down town NYC vista (That was great!).
It is indeed relaxing and calm after a busy day in NYC.
Don´t be afraid of the dog :-)
Just a small comment: call Gabriella before you arrive.
Good transport connection (20 min to manhattan), optimum Price/ performance ratio, safe and quiet place, Gaby is a nice person who gives us good informations to find her place
We had a really great time in Gaby's appartment. When we arrived she gave us an upgrade because there was a better room that was not hired yet! I can't tell how this appartment was but the upgrade was great! We've got a big suite just arround the block with our own bathroom and a big kitchen. Also great was our view from the balcony on the skyline of NYC! I would really recommand everybody that travels on a budget to hire this room or something else from Gaby.
The distance to NYC with bus #123 was not far. Just a 2 minute walk to the busstop and when you travel after rush hour you can be on Times Square in 20 to 30 minutes. Don't travel before 9:00 AM because then you can get stuck in traffic for more then 1 hour.
Thanks Gaby for all your help and your quick respond on all our questions and i will definitely book your room again when i come back to NYC!
Nice place to stay outside of Manhattan but still close by and only 15 min drive to the Center.
Clean, enough space, and friendly owners!
Unfortunately I can not evaluate the good accommodation and the hosts.
- Wrong address adjusted in the offer
- Actual apartment was until Antrittstag not clear, we were initially a wrong apartment called and passed an incorrect key (2 spent hours with search in New Jersey, not given accessibility to the host, in consultation with the parents speak only Spanish at the end)
- Apartment is very noisy (refrigerator with ice crusher, race children in the apartment over it)
- Kitchen inadequately equipped, poorly cleaned
- Total device old and partly broken
- There is only 1 bathroom for 3 parties, there is no cleaning in between (at 4 days stay)
Leider kann ich die Unterkunft und den Gastgeber nicht gut bewerten.
- falsche Adresse beim Angebot eingestellt
- tatsächliches Appartment war bis zum Antrittstag nicht klar, uns wurde zunächst ein falsches Appartment genannt und ein falscher Schlüssel übergeben (2 Stunden Zeit mit Suche in New Jersey verbracht, ERreichbarkeit des Gastgebers nicht gegeben, am Ende Rücksprache mit den Eltern die nur Spanisch sprechen)
- Appartment ist sehr hellhörig (Kühlschrank mit Eis-Crusher, rennende Kinder im Appartment drüber)
- Küche ungenügend ausgestattet, schlecht gereinigt
- Einrichtung insgesamt alt und teilweise kaputt
- Es gibt nur 1 Bad für 3 Parteien, es erfolgt keine Reinigung zwischendurch (bei 4 Tagen Aufenthalt)
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption