FARMHOUSE NEAR ROME, SEA VIEW
The house is rent in full. The decorations are simple and rustic and they want to preserve the nature of the place: the floors are tiled, doors, windows, and wooden furnitures, beds and lamps are of made of iron, the ceilings have exposed wooden beams. On the ground floor there is a kitchen with a fireplace and a table where you can eat in 6, a double bedroom with views over the olive grove and a bathroom with a vaulted brick roof, and finally a large living room consists of a living room and dining room with fireplace, dining table for 8 people and ceiling beams and wooden truss.
Upstairs two bedrooms: one double and one twin, plus a bed for a child, each with its own bathroom and a beautiful view over the olive grove and the sea. The house is located 5 km from the village.
All the home and the garden is completely reserved for You.
For our guests there are 2 mountain bike for free use; it is available for use even a barbecue in the garden.
- Pets: 20 € per week
- Heating (if required according to consumption)
- Owner does not live on site, it is necessary appointment for check-in and check-out, however, is available for email and phone
- Wood extra
- Meals not provided but leave available to the host needed for 1 week: coffee, tea, biscuits, organic extra virgin olive oil, salt and spices.
- We provide the most complete bedding set 3 more towels soaps and toilet paper
- Agreements with local restaurants
- Possibility of organizing customized packages (hiking, horseback riding, guided tours of the Necropolis, surroundings and Rome, archery, beautician services and other negotiated)
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 13 US per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||10 AM|
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption