1 Bdrm Condo at Manhattan Parkway Tower, Araneta Center, Cubao, Quezon City
- Air conditioning
|Address||Gen. Malvar St, 1109 Quezon City, Philippines|
Located adjacent Aurora Blvd and Light Rail Transit Line 2 (LRT-2). 8 mins walking distance to MRT-1. Within vicinity of Araneta Center, Cubao, the central transport district of Metro Manila.
GOOD FOR SHOPPING/DINING:
Surrounded with malls for shopping and dining establishments. More commercial places easily accessible through train.
Spacious (52 sq.m) 1-bedroom unit, fully furnished with:
- Living room with cabled TV
- Kitchen with electric stove, microwave, refrigerator, rice cooker and basic utensils
- Airconditioned bedroom with 2 twin beds (can be changed to one queen bed, extra mattress can be availed)
- 1 Bathroom with hot/cold shower
- Phone (local calls only)
- No internet. Wi-Fi USB stick preloaded with free P100.00 of internet use upon request.
- Paid parking is available at basement
- Elevator at buildings
- Jogging path
- Other amenities yet to be opened/functional
** Refundable security cash deposit P3,000.00 (or $75) upon checkin
NUMBER OF GUESTS:
Bedroom can comfortably accommodate TWO (2) adults, but no occupancy limit. Extra mattress with bedsheets, linens and towels may be provided for P100.00/mattress/night (automatically computed for the whole duration of stay). Paid in cash during check-in, but please inform us beforehand. Thanks.
No laundry equipment available. May avail laundry service from nearby establishments (they deliver too).
Please maintain cleanliness of unity.
Guests may avail cleaning service at $10.00 per service.
Bedsheets and linens are changed every 5 days or upon request. (free of charge)
Check-in time: 1400 hours +8 GMT (or 2:00 pm)
Check-out time: 1100 hours +8 GMT (11:00 nn)
Please inform us of your arrival time in case of late check-in.
* Valid ID (or photocopy) and passport upon check-in.
* Long-term stay (more than 3 months) may be negotiated.
Please contact us.
House rulesI. Lessee/Guests shall abide by the House Rules and Regulations of Manhattan Parkway Residences. (Please refer to handbook provided.)
II. Lessee/Guests shall abide by the following rules and guidelines set by Homeowner:
1. Smoking is NOT allowed within the premise of property. A fine of P500.00 shall be charged to the Guest in case of evidence of non-compliance.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. All guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are NOT allowed without consent of the Homeowner and Manhattan Parkway Property Administration.
a. Homeowner does not provide parking space and is not responsible for any events and costs that Lessee/Guests may incur by availing any paid/free parking service.
b. Paid Parking is available at B1/B2 of Manhattan Parkway. Any fees that Lessee/Guests incur by using paid parking is to be shouldered fully by Lessee/Guests.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate unless otherwise state. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
Garbage disposal must be done properly. (Refer to handbook). Manhattan Parkway’s garbage disposal facility is located at B1, at the back of elevator service.
9. PROPER USE OF TOILET is expected from Lessee/Guests. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. Evidence of non-compliance shall cost Lessee/Guests amount equal to repair/replacement cost.
10. PHONE AND INTERNET. Landline phone is provided for local calls within area code (02). No International and National Direct Calling is allowed. Internet/Wi-fi is available. Service of this facility (i.e. speed, downtime, etc) is dependent of the provider (Globe Broadband). Homeowner can only help in forwarding concerns to provider.
11. FOR SHORT TERM RENTALS, Homeowner shoulders fees on electricity, water, cable, phone, internet and monthly association dues. Please be considerate with your use of these utilities. Evidence of abuse in terms of usage of these utilities shall incur Lessee/Guests the following charges:
i. Electricity: 20 kw/day is maximum. Excess cost of electricity will be charged to consumer (P20.00/kwh).
ii. Water: In excess of 60 cu.m per month (2 cu.m/day), excess amount will be charged to lessee/guest (PHP100.00/cu.m – current building rate)
iii. Phone: Calls are limited to local (02) calls only. No NDD or IDD is provided to control calls. In evidence of by-passing this restriction, Lessee/Guests shall be charged accordingly.
iv. Cable: Cable usage is unlimited.
12. Power/water outages is beyond Homeowner’s control. No refunds or compensation will be given.
13. Lessee/Guests shall not sublet the property and use the property for any illegal purposes.
14. Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property.
15. The property has fire alarms installed and they are believed to function properly at the time of rental. Lessee/Guests will notify management without delay if a fire alarm “chirps” or has a low battery condition.
16. Lessee/Guests are advised that there is no carbon monoxide detector on the property and accepts the risk involved in not having one.
17. Lessee/Guests shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, garage doors, etc. when it’s prudent to do so.
18. Valuable items left behind by Lessee/Guests will be held for the Lessee/Guests and every reasonable effort will be made to contact them for return. If items are not claimed for longer than 6 months they shall become the property of the Homeowner. The Homeowner shall not be held liable for condition of said items.
|Weekly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 275 US|
|Monthly rate for up to 2 guests||$ 1072 US|
|Check-in after||2 PM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
Reviews of this property
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption