- Indoor fireplace
- Family/child friendly
|Address||Székely Mihály St, 1061 Budapest, Hungary|
|Response time||A few hours|
if you wish comfort, good transport, sights worth seeing and you search for accommodation, we have what you are looking for. Whether you are out for classical or popular music, for cinema, theatre, teahouse, dancing hall, your own or the opposite sex, high class or homely atmosphere, disco clubs or the rightly famous retro pubs of Budapest, for the inner city’s shopping area or a pleasant walk with your family to one of the nearby museums, historical sights, Danube Embankment, Margaret Island, the Zoo and Botanical Garden, thermal bathes – the must-see places of downtown are within walking distance; while public transport will offer you excellent access to all of Budapest’s top sites: all subways, tram and bus lines – two minutes walk.
Sheets, bed linen, towels, hair dryer are provided.
Cheap airport transfer or parking possibility is available, reservation needed.
Baby bed and high chair upon request.
House rules1. The apartment can be occupied on the day of the arrival from 2PM and should be left before 11AM on the day of departure. When possible we are flexible with these times so please advise us of your requirements in advance.
2. We kindly ask all our guest to fill in our registration book upon arrival.
3. Please return all the keys received as agreed previously at the handover.
4. Please always lock the doors to your apartment, i.e. the street door, the apartment door and the security gate if available.
5. In case any apartment key would be lost you should inform us immediately; the necessary lock and key changes will be charged to you.
6. The apartment can be used only by our checked-in guests.
7. Please leave the apartment in the same general condition as you found it on arrival. Any damage caused during your stay must be compensated by you.
8. Should you face any problem with the apartment while your stay, please inform us immediately.
9. We accept no responsibility for your valuables left in the apartment.
10. Please take care of the cleanliness and tidiness of the apartment. At the check out please wash any used dishes and remove any rubbish, leaving the apartment in the same condition as you occupied it.
11. Pets are not allowed in the apartment, unless formerly agreed with us.
12. Smoking in the apartment is strictly forbidden.
13. This point is particularly important and no concessions will be made: Please pay respect to other residents of the house. Please close the doors carefully and silently, stay away from any behaviour that can disturb any residents particularly after 9PM. We reserve the right to cancel the service immediately with keeping the whole fee of the rental if we receive any valid complaints from other residents of the house.
14. We do not accept reservations of people who rent the apartments for illegal activities or to invite escorts during the stay.
15. We do not accept reservations for stag or hen parties, or of football supporters coming to European Championship matches. Thank you for your understanding.
16. There is a free WIFI access in the apartment.
17. The city tax not included in the total price.
18. The fee of the late night check-in service (after 9pm) costs 20 euros.
|Price for > 2 guests||$ 10 US per guest/night extra|
|Check-in after||2 AM|
|Check-in before||On arrangement|
|Check-out before||11 AM|
Reviews for this host's other properties
Lovely flat in a quiet and central Budapest street, we recommended to book it. Perfect view on the Gellert hill.
No complaints about the host. Friendly and correct, and I think it belongs to a larger empresma, so it was all very clear and specific purposes and interests of the tenant. As for the apartment, or in general, if you want to cook something down the kitchen, although it is understood by the small size of the apartment. We were 4 and fits well, albeit 2-3 and best mate. Being close all the nightlife we believe is the best highlight. The only negative to the hot water tank is short and if several people are just douche, but hey, it is a lesser evil!
Sobre el anfitrión ninguna queja. Amable y correcta, y creo que pertenece a una empresma más grande; así que estaba todo muy claro y sin fines específicos ni intereses del inquilino. En cuanto al apartamento, bien en general, si se quiere cocinar algo apretada la cocina; aunque es de entender por las dimensiones reducidas del apartamento. Nosotros estuvimos 4 y se cabe bien, aunque de 2 a 3 mejor y para pareja ideal. Toda la marcha nocturna cerquísima que creemos es el mejor punto a destacar. Lo único negativo que el acumulador de agua caliente dura poco y si se duchan varias personas se acaba, pero bueno; es un mal menor!
+ : Flat with perfect location in Budapest. Ktichen and bathroom very nice. Host quite helpful.
- : Radiators without thermostat so we had to leave the windows open night and day ! Beds not really comfortable. TV not connected at all and WiFi rarely working. Ugly and dirty door mat just in the entrance not welcoming!
Great place to stay!Very good location
apartment we rented through your site was just like the pictures we've
seen. I'm much satisfied and intend to
the next time when I planned the trip book through your site a flat.
The charming story. All clean, tidy and in good condition. Only the sheets appeared clean but with a spray smell a little weird. The location is excellent and the deal with the friendly and attentive host.
El piso encantador. Todo limpio, ordenado y en buen estado. Únicamente las sábanas parecían limpias pero con un olor a spray un poco raro.
La situación es excelente y el trato con el anfitrión amable y atento.
amazing trip! house located in downtown Budapest, beautiful and comfortable. I recommend it.
Really enjoyed.was first time for reservating through wimdu so little bit worried. But it was SSSO nice. It is located very close to everywhere you want to go in Bud. I went everywhere by foot. If u choose this apartment, you will enjoy Buda perfectly, and the room is really cozy and lovely as you can see in pics.
We stayed four days/3 nights in this very central apartment and really loved it. We could basically walk everywhere, but also the metro is only at 5 min. walking distance. The place is equipped with everything you need. We especially liked the mosaique-style kitchen and bathroom as well as the balcony. Everything was neat and clean, and our host Bianka was very friendly; she even let us stay a couple of hours longer as our return flight was late in the afternoon. We can definitely recommend that apartment and would rent it a second time.
Perfect - clean, quiet and all what you need, nice rooms. Very good communication with the hirer. Fain again.
Very short ways to the city!
- Quality assured accommodation
- Every host is verified by telephone
- Secure payment via SSL encryption